Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Of course I am having a blast, but the job certainly drains you on a daily basis.

The social-emotional aspects of being a teacher are becoming more apparently by the hour as I go about teaching mroe and more throughout the day. Notes you get from students,. looks on their faces as their moods change, activity levels in the classroom, words that are thrown around during lunch and of course the tears. Can't stop the tears!

Taking things one step at a time is what I choose to do.

My lessons are definitely more confident in math because I have the book and resources to back me up!

In social studies however I am starting to get frustrated and am not sure how to assess the students. I need more worksheets along with structured guidlines and criteria for the projects they will begin to work on.

Just typing it helps me realize what I need to get going on! This can be my "to-do" list page!

Starting tomorrow :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home